2019 TARIFF (2 adults & 3 children) - Caravans, Tents, Motorhomes, Campervans, Trailer Tents & RV’s (all pitches have EHU & Water Tap)
Touring Pitch: £22 per night
- Large hardstanding pitch with astro-turf awning bay (from May) and large grass area. Electric hook-up & water tap on every pitch.
STANDARD All Weather Grass Camping Pitch (including parking for 1 car): £22 per night
(Pitches 34, 35, 36, 37, 40, 41, 42, 43 & 44 - these pitches can accommodate a tent 'footprint' up to 7m x 4.5m)
- All weather pitch with astro-turf tent bay & hardstanding car parking bay (1 car only) with individually hedged private grass garden. Water tap & electric hook-up on every pitch.
LARGE All Weather Grass Camping Pitch (including parking for 2 cars/1 car + trailer): £27 per night
(Pitches 38, 39, 45, 46, 48 & 49 - these pitches can accommodate a tent 'footprint' up to 10m x 5m)
- All weather pitch with astro-turf tent bay & hardstanding car parking bay for 2 cars/1 car + trailer with individually hedged private grass garden. Water tap & electric hook-up on every pitch.
- These pitches are also suitable for a Caravan & 1 Car, Motorhome & Campervan. Not suitable for an awning.
- Electric is metered (you only pay for what you use)
- Additional Adults £5 per person per night
- Additional children £2 per child per night
- Dogs - no charge - max 3 unless agreed in advance.
- Awnings - no charge (Groundsheets must be breathable).
- Gazebo – no charge
- Showers – no charge
- Tents in the caravan field are not permitted due to not having breathable groundsheets.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted
- Second car – £5 (Subject to agreement, must be booked in ADVANCE due to limited parking & will be parked in a space allocated by management. Under no circumstances must cars be parked on the grass).
- Late Departure (subject to availability - cannot be pre-booked, see below) - £5
Please note we are a quiet site. To avoid any damage to caravans, motorhomes, tents etc. no ball games are allowed on site as we do not have a play area or park.
- £5 per vehicle. (All visitors must be requested in advance as additional parking is limited. Cars will be parked away from the pitch in a space allocated by management. Under no circumstances must cars be parked on the grass).
- All visitors must check in via the intercom at the entrance.
Weekend Minimum Night Booking:
- We have a 2 night minimum booking on weekends arriving Friday or Saturday (3 nights on Bank Holiday weekends). Requests for 1 night weekend bookings are only accepted by telephone from 9am on Fridays. For any other special requests please telephone us.
- Arrival from 12.30pm onwards & Departure by 11.30am.
- Late Departure (subject to availability) - £5. (A late departure can only be guaranteed by booking an extra night stay. Otherwise late departures can only be confirmed on request from 6pm the day before departure).
Multiple/Group Bookings (maximum 4):
- Please note that we only accept bookings up to a maximum of 4 pitches (unless agreed otherwise). Our online booking system requires caravans/motorhomes/campervans/tents etc to be booked on an individual basis so if you are part of a group and would like to be sited together please add the surname of your party members in the ‘Customer Notes’ section and we will allocate side-by-side pitches where possible. Please remember we are a quiet site, we do not have a play park/play area so if this does not suit your group, please do not book as we are not the site for you.
Any problems or queries please feel free to make a telephone booking by calling 07546 652046.
- Please add any special requests (ie. to be close to the amenities block) in ‘Customer Notes’ and we will look to meet your request where possible.
- 30% deposit required on booking.
- Balance/Full payment 2 weeks prior to arrival date.
- We do not charge for dogs & accept up to 3 dogs per booking unless agreed in advance. You are welcome to walk your dogs around the site however they must be on a lead at all times (please note we do not have a specified dog walk area).
- We are a rural location in the greenbelt surrounded by farming land. So dependant upon the time of year please expect associated noises and related conditions such as tractors, combine harvesters which may work late into the night, birdscarers, sheep, deer & even the pleasant sound of the birds in the trees. These are all noises related with country life & without which we wouldn't have the beautiful surrounding area we live in.
Cancellation of Bookings:
All payments are non-refundable. In the event you wish to cancel or change your booking (for whatever reason) please see our terms below:
- Cancellations within 7 days of arrival date (ie. Friday arrivals must be cancelled by 12noon the Friday before) – Non-refundable & Non-transferable.
- Cancellations 8 days notice or more – Non-Refundable however your booking can be transferred, subject to availability, to an arrival date within 6 weeks of your original arrival date.
Please note that we are a quiet site and ask all guests to be respectful to their neighbours. We kindly ask after 10.00pm to keep any noise to an absolute minimum so not to disturb others. This is part of our site rules to allow everyone to enjoy their holidays in a peaceful & relaxing environment. Of course this doesn't suit everyone so please make sure you are happy with our quiet site policy before booking.
SEASONAL PITCHES (*Limited Availability): To register for a seasonal pitch please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WINTER SEASONAL PITCHES (*Limited Availability): From the 1st October-31st March we offer 'Winter Seasonal' pitches. To register for a winter pitch please email email@example.com